It's the weekend! Let's make some fries, pour some wine, and light a candle! This week we were inspired by our Rosemary-licous Granita Sanari Candle and decided to whip up some rosemary parmesan fries! Let's get cookin'!
4 Medium Potatoes
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
½ tsp of salt
1 tsp minced fresh rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. Wash and Slice potatoes into 8-10 wedges
3. Transfer to a large bowl and drizzle with the olive oil
4. Combine the parmesan, salt, and rosemary in a bowl. Cover each potato wedge in the cheese mixture to coat on all sides and place them on a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the potatoes are golden.